https://i0.wp.com/www.italiantribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/onna-earthquake-church.jpg?fit=1038%2C542

Restored Church Back In Business

In 2009, the earthquake that rocked central Italy left in ruins the Church of St. Peter Apostle in the little town of Onna. The church is now back on its feet following years of reconstruction, thanks to a 3 million euro donation from the German government. Numerous governments have pledged funds to assist the Abruzzo region that was so devastated by the quake, including 1.7 million euros from Kazakhstan to restore the Oratorio San Giuseppe dei Minimi and 7.2 million euros from Russia to restore the Palazzo Ardinghelli.



There are no comments

Add yours